- April. ONDER team took part in a round table discussion “Smart Metering systems and data privacy protection for electrical power distribution” at the Russian International Energy Forum.
- December. ONDER project won the joint acceleration program of the Investment Venture Fund IVF RT and Pulsar VC.
- November. ONDER team presented digital solutions at the Energynet.CON-2020 conference. One of them is the first green certificates registry based on distributed ledger technology.
- October. The ONDER team took part in the PowerACE 2020 Startup Competition, which was held as part of the annual Singapore Energy Week (SIEW 2020). ONDER became one of 12 participants selected from more than 60 teams. At the competition, ONDER presented a solution for organizing payments for electricity between microgrid participants.
- March. JSC “Grid Company” of Tatarstan Republic presented the results of pilot testing of the ONDER platform.
- December. ONDER team took part in a round table at the international forum “Electric Grids”, held by PJSC “Rosseti”. The round table was devoted to the application of blockchain technology in the energy sector.
- October. The ONDER team became the winner of the Sturtup Pitch session at the III World Digital Summit on the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- October. ONDER presented the interim results of its REIDS microgrid trading project at the annual Singapore Energy Week (SIEW-2019).
- July. ONDER presented its digital solutions at the International Industrial Informatics Conference (INDIN 2019) in Helsinki.
- June. ONDER with its platform solution for energy market participants has become an invited participant at the Event Horizon international summit (blockchain in the energy sector) in Berlin.
- January. ONDER became one of the participants in the REIDS project - The Renewable Energy Integration Demonstrator in Singapore. ONDER will implement its peer-2-peer trading solution in the microgrid and integrat it with companies such as EDF and Emerson.